How would you pay your mortgage in the event of unexpected death or illness?
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DIE WITH A MORTGAGE?
Who will continue to make the monthly payments, if they no longer have your income? What if you don’t die, but you are diagnosed with a critical, chronic or terminal illness?
What would happen if you became disabled or unemployed?
If you want to pay off your house early, save thousands of dollars in interest, and at the same time protect your family and your mortgage against death, serious illness, disability, and unemployment
BECAUSE WE PREFER TO LEAVE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES, AND KEEP OUR HOME!
Many families are forced to leave their home due to economic hardship caused by death, disability, or unemployment.
If you died today, would your family have enough money to help pay the mortgage?
If you were unable to work for an extended period of time, would your family have enough money to make the mortgage payments each month?
If you lost your job, would you still be able to pay your insurance premiums?
La chica de los seguros programs can help you keep your home, if something unexpected happens
MORTGAGE PROTECTION HOW DOES IT HELP?
A mortgage life insurance policy helps ensure a tax-free benefit to beneficiaries that can be used to help with mortgage payments, or other financial responsibilities in the event of a death. La Chica de los Seguros programs offer mortgage life insurance products, living benefits and riders that can help:
- Pay the mortgage in case of death
- Have access to your living benefits during the term of your policy
- Making the Mortgage Payment During a Disability
- Pay a lump sum if you have a qualifying illness
- Protect your valuable coverage if you become involuntarily unemployed or totally disabled
- Benefit of the Mortgage Protection program with return of payments:
- Payback periods in term of 30, 25, 20, 15 years
- Living benefits: access to your benefits in case of a chronic, critical and terminal illness tax-free
- Refund of 100% of all payments made at the end of the period
- Accidental death benefit rider included at no additional cost and a 25% public transportation death benefit rider
- Disability Benefits Available
- no mortgage required
- Exams are not required. Just answer a few simple medical questions.
- Mortgage Protection CBO 100/50
MAIN BENEFITS OF THE MORTGAGE PROTECTION PROGRAM:
- Part or the entire balance of the mortgage will be paid in the event of death.
- Mortgage payment will be made during partial or permanent disability.
- If you are diagnosed with a chronic, critical or terminal illness, you have access to up to 100% of your coverage money.
To obtain Funeral Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Term Life Insurance with living benefits.
Contact us to schedule an appointment by ZOOM or in person without obligation with a specialized consultant.
Receive free advice on which plans best suit your needs and family budget. Talk with me, I can help
Enjoy the benefits of having funeral insurance, mortgage protection, and life insurance.