BECAUSE IT’S BETTER TO PREPARE FOR THE UNEXPECTED!
ARE YOU NOT PREPARED FOR THE UNEXPECTED EVENTS OF LIFE?
Who will pay for your funeral expenses?
How would you pay your mortgage in the event of unexpected death or illness? Have you saved enough to cover your medical expenses and outstanding bills in case of death?
If you do not die but are diagnosed with a critical, chronic or terminal illness, will you have enough money to cover the costs of hospitalization, treatment and rehabilitation?
With our life insurance with living benefits you can rest easy if you die or get sick!
WE CANNOT PREDICT THE FUTURE BUT WE CAN PREVENT A BETTER FUTURE!
The future cannot be predicted. Therefore, it is good to plan in advance. Our whole life insurance policy will help provide a financial foundation for your family when you’re gone.
FOLLOWING THE DEATH OR ILLNESS OF A FAMILY MEMBER, THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF DECISIONS FOR SURVIVING LOVED ONES TO MAKE, SOME POTENTIALLY VERY COSTLY.
- How to replace the loss of future income of the head of the family?
- Who will pay the medical bills that could result in bankruptcy?
- Who will make the mortgage or rent payments?
- How are you going to save for your children’s education?
- How will you pay additional bills due to an unexpected death, disability or critical illness?
- How will you protect your retirement assets?
In its simplest form, life insurance is a promise between an insurance company and you, the policyholder. If you pay a certain amount of money (premium) to the insurance company, the insurance company will pay a certain amount of money (death benefit) to the person (beneficiary) whom you tell us when the person whose life is being covered dies. insured.
There are many types of life insurance. Term insurance only provides a death benefit for a limited period of time. In contrast, permanent insurance can provide a death benefit and the ability to build policy cash value that you can access over your lifetime through loans and policy withdrawals. Permanent insurance may also offer the flexibility to increase or decrease your death benefit as your needs change. as well as the possibility of reducing or omitting the payment of premiums.
HERE ARE VARIOUS TYPES OF LIFE INSURANCE:
These policies are designed for people who want guarantees and are focused on providing death benefit protection over cash value accumulation.
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Guaranteed Cash Value
- Potential additional cash value from receipt of dividends declared by the company. Although not guaranteed, dividend payments are generally declared annually by the company.
- Level premiums that are guaranteed to never change.
It may be ideal for those who need death benefit protection, but are focused on building cash value for lifetime needs, such as supplementing retirement income.
Death benefit increase may be subject to additional underwriting approval.
- Flexible death benefit
- Flexible premium
- The cash value grows based on an interest crediting strategy that is linked to changes in a market index such as the S&P 500.
- Floor protection through minimum guarantees to ensure that its cash value does not decrease due to decreases in the Index.
It may make sense for those with budget constraints, high protection needs, or temporary needs.
- Guaranteed death benefit for a fixed period, usually 10, 15, 20, 25, up to a maximum of 30 years.
- Fixed premium.
- No monetary value.
- Coverage is for a certain period of time (term), usually for a specified number of years or up to a specified age of the insured.
- Initial premiums tend to be lower but could eventually increase.
There are additional benefits associated with our life insurance and annuity solutions that optional riders provide. We call them Living Benefits and they’ve been providing them since 1937. Depending on the product, living benefits may provide benefits in the event of a terminal, chronic or critical illness or critical injury, or if you want income that you don’t can survive. (Indexed Life Insurance link)
The best way to understand the impact living benefits can have is to hear from policyholders who have actually used them.
I KNOW WHAT TYPE OF LIFE INSURANCE I WANT, HOW DO I BUY IT?
Before you can buy life insurance, you must qualify for it.
We will ask you to provide us with information that we then use in what is called a subscription. This is the process an insurance company uses to determine risk.
Second, all of this information is provided to a field auditor. An auditor is someone who is specially trained to evaluate your application and determine what, if any, risk may exist. Once all of your information has been reviewed, the company will either approve or deny your application. That process can take days or weeks depending on the information received.
Finally, your agent will contact you and go over your underwriting results and policy details.
To obtain Funeral Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Term Life Insurance with living benefits.
Contact us to schedule an appointment by ZOOM or in person without obligation with a specialized consultant.
Receive free advice on which plans best suit your needs and family budget. Talk with me, I can help
Enjoy the benefits of having funeral insurance, mortgage protection, and life insurance.